Sales and Admin Support Assistant
PHL Design incorporating Langley Interiors has been established for over 45 years and is currently recruiting a Sales and Admin Support Assistant.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person interested in the KBB industry and construction sector to work alongside designers and experienced craftsmen to deliver a high quality product to both domestic and commercial clients.
The successful applicant will be working closely with the team to support and drive the business forward, and will be directly responsible to the Sales and Marketing manager. You will be helping to support the whole team with various essential administration tasks, as well as being a major contributor to driving the sales and the business forward. The job can be hectic with deadlines, but support is always available from a dedicated and friendly team.
Based in Bolton, just off the A666 with free parking, on the major bus routes and 1 mile from Bolton train and bus station.
Hours of work will be 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Salary: £14,000+ depending on ability.
Please read through the job role below and skills below carefully and apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a CV displaying your ability to fulfill the role described and a covering letter including any examples of work or experience relating to this role.
Your principle duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with appropriately
- Send out literature/examples/postage
- Order stock and raw materials
- Inputting accounts data to Sage
- Following up recent communications
- Up-sell/cross-sell to existing clients
- Respond to incoming enquiries
- Assist with management of social media and websites
- Arrange clients appointments
The following skills will be essential:
- Excellent English, Written & Spoken
- Effective Communicator
- Confident and experienced with various computer programmes including Microsoft office
- Attention to Detail
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Ability to Think on Your Feet
- Excellent Timekeeping & Calendar Management
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of social networks (including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Driving Licence
- Knowledge of the KBB, design or construction sectors
- Knowledge of WordPress platform
- Copywriting/blog experience/interest
- Experience in marketing (or similar field)
- Experience in Sales (or Similar Field)
- Experience in Customer Services (or Similar Field)
- Experience in Account Management (or Similar Field)
Closing for application March 31st 2014